Monday, March 7, 2011

Thai? Yes please!!!

My sister and I tried a new Thai restaurant based on a friends recommendation. What a find!!! It's a very unassuming little place in SE Portland with the most friendly wait staff I have ever encountered.
Upon our arrival the waiter warmly welcomed us. We were then immediately informed that everything on the menu was prepared from scratch using fresh ingredients and made to order. Thai Fresh accommodates for gluten free and vegan. When explaining the gluten free options the waiter told me the only items I couldn't order were the couple of appetizers with tempura. I could hardly believe it! I can't remember the last time I've dined out and had so many options.
The food came and true to his word it was FRESH! The meal was everything a good dinner should be: delicious, nourishing and satisfying. So, if you're in the mood for some healthy and flavorful Thai look no further, Thai Fresh is the place!
Appetizers: Veggie Salad Roll
Entree: Drunken Noodles with Tofu
Dessert: Purple rice in coconut custard


No comments:

Post a Comment