Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Kid Like

Lately, my life has been full of big grown up decisions. Even though they have been for very positive situations they've been the kind that have made me wish I was a kid. Apparently I had been wishing for those child like days when I was grocery shopping because a very kid friendly cereal ended up in my cart and made it home with me. Consuming a heaping bowl of these gluten free peanut butter puffs made me forgot the responsibilities of being a grown up for just long enough.

This tasty little treat isn't packed with nutrients. So, it is best consumed as a treat not as an actual meal. They taste great even with dairy substitutes, hemp being my personal favorite at the moment. So if you are ever feeling run down with life as an adult, remember, childhood memories are just a cereal bowl away.

I've found these at Whole Foods, Fred Meyers and Trader Joes



No comments:

Post a Comment