Friday, April 8, 2011

Carbonated Treat

Diet sodas used to be one of my favorite beverages. Nothing like a glass of bubbling carbonation and chemicals! Oh so good. Unfortunately for my taste buds, fortunately for my body I no longer partake of the diet or regular sodas. However, I still crave the refreshment of a cold carbonated beverage. Sparkling mineral water just doesn't cut it so I am always on the look out for a replacement. Two of my favorites so far are Oogave and Izze. Oogave uses agave nectar only to sweeten and has quite a sweet taste. The sweetness is


almost too much for my taste but very good nonetheless. Izze is fruit juice and carbonated water only, grapefruit is my favorite flavor. Izze drinks are becoming increasingly easy to find and Oogave is at some of the local grocers such as New Seasons. With summer approaching (hopefully!!!) these two drinks will be good to have on hand for those hot afternoons when you just need something cold and refreshing to drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment