Monday, April 25, 2011

Product Review

Some days I just don't have the time to make every single meal, especially lunch. However, I'm then left with the dilemma of finding something I can safely eat. The other day while grocery shopping I saw Amy's brand frozen burritos. To my surprise and delight two gluten free varieties have been added to the line, a bean and cheese as well as a dairy free bean a rice version. I bought a dairy free one and took it for lunch on a busy day. Though I was excited I was also hesitant as I have been hard pressed to find good gluten free tortillas. Surprisingly it was quite good. The filling had good flavor and the tortillas had great texture. The burritos aren't cheap at about $3.50 a piece but excellent when you're in a pinch. I've seen them in New Seasons, Whole Foods, Zupans and Fred Meyer.


No comments:

Post a Comment