Thursday, April 7, 2011

Snacks for Traveling

I am in the process of packing for a trip to Mexico!!! I'm going to Mazatlan for a week. I am so excited and am in serious need of some drying out after a drenching winter. On the fringe of my excitement has been the ever present concern that I won't be able to find enough to eat. So instead of letting anything damper my enthusiasm I went on the defensive.

I have packed several items that are easy to transport and will prevent me from going hungry. The suitcase contains hemp milk, crackers, flax muffins, raw nuts and gluten free scones. Now I can head to a foreign land free of the worry that I'll become ill or go hungry. I'm slowly learning that success with restrictive diets requires forethought. Now, enough with the thinking! Mexico here I come!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment