Monday, May 9, 2011

Jamba! Juice, that is.

The other day I was in a wicked hurry and in desperate need of something to eat. There was no time to be slowing down so it had to be food on the go, no other option. For a person living with food intolerances that can be a treacherous position. Fortunately I found a Jamba Juice enroute. I'd been steering clear for awhile because I can't tolerate the immense fruit content in most smoothies. However, to my surprise they now serve vegetable and fruit smoothies. YUM!!! Add some protein powder and I was set. The apple and greens smoothie provided me with the nutrients I needed and the convenience my schedule demanded. Besides, how can you not love a place whose slogan is 'It's hard to frown with a straw in your mouth'?


No comments:

Post a Comment