Thursday, April 12, 2012

Gluten-free Store

Had the opportunity to visit an entirely gluten-free store in Vancouver, WA today, Lingonberries Market. It was so relieving to not have to read the labels or be worried that I might have a bad reaction to a new item I found. The shop also carries some items for corn, soy and lactose intolerances. Items included an extensive selection of flours, baking mixes and pastas as well as sauces, seasonings, etc. There were lots of quick grab and go snack options as well. My favorite find were little bunny cookies by Annie's that taste like Teddy Grahams (I've really missed those!). The shop owner and the staff were so friendly and helpful. It is definitely local business that deserve support. I hope you have the chance to visit it soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment